Pages

2011/07/29

Mutsessions: 2011/01/05 Dir en Grey - Shinkiba Studio Coast, Tokyo

Aah...Dir en Grey ♥
Luckily they were playing some shows in Tokyo during my stay ♥
Bought the ticket at the LAWSON Store close to our apartment ♥

 One thing I like about some Japanese concerts:
The merchandise is available at the outside.
So you can buy shirts & stuff without owning a concert ticket.

And what's more...


...the fans were looking exactly the same as they do in Europe.
YAY ♥ felt like home.

The hall was super packed (guess the show was almost sold out?) and Traumfrau, Maxi, Tung & me enjoyed a wonderful evening wit Dir en Grey ♥
The fans' enthusiasm surprised and shocked me...sometimes it felt like a sect meeting, haha.
" Kyo, our leader! "
haha

Bought that super expensive - but awsome - shirt & got the flyers right after the concert.
♥ MY CREW ♥

 Favorite shot ♥


♥ WE ROCK ♥
ahahaha

You may tell that I'm not dressing up for concerts, haha~


& I'm going to see Dir en Grey again in 16 days wohooo♥♥♥
&&   DUM SPIRO SPERO   FTW

1 comment:

Justine Chantelle said...

OMG jealous! I always loved Dir en grey

http://jajaneko.blogspot.com