Pages

2012/11/14

Going Shiratama-ta

Good evening everyone~!

Long time no see...I'm deeply sorry m(-________-)m
The past few weeks have been really busy...university, job, mjp, etc...
Going to show you how MJP made me busy soon though! ♥

Well, today I'd like to share some photos with you:


As some of you may know Ayako Shiratama is one of my big fashion/style inspirations.
Luckily mukuCHU sent me the perfect lenses to pull off the "Shiratama-ta Look" a few days ago!!


Details:

POWER/PRESCRIPTION: -0.00 (Plano) only

LENS USAGE: UP TO 1 YEAR
SHELF LIFE: 3 YEARS
MANUFACTURER / ORIGIN: SOUTH KOREA
MATERIALS: 2Hema
B.C.: 8.8mm
DIAMETER: 14.8mm
WATER CONTENT: 38%
Price: $20 AUD
(mukuCHU is currently having a sales promotion: Buy 2 pairs of lenses, get 1 pair free!)

 As usual I received them carefully wrapped ♥
Package included the lenses, a free lense case that comes with every order & a care instruction for circle lenses as well


Idk why but blogger decided to upload the 2nd shot like this....I tried changing it several times...didn't work.
I think you guys can tell the enlargement and color change though!!

Make Up Version:
I really looooove the color!! My eyes are brown but they totally change to blue...! The brightness changes depending on your light situations. The photo above was taken in front of a window~

 Another shot that shows how well they match~
(click on a photo of your choice to enlarge it)

Review:

Style ★★★★★
  Interesting & close-to-natural pattern ♥ blends perfectly

Color ★★★★★
Depending on the light situation your (brown) eyes are totally going to change into blue eyes!

Enlargement Effect ★★★★☆
Being 14.8 mm lenses they are not the biggest in the world of circle lenses
Comfort ★★★★★
Wore them for about 6 hours - no problems at all
(you should have some eyedrops with you though)
 

Bonus Shots:

Go get your own pair right here ♥


1 comment:

Milo said...

You're so cute ♡