Pages

2013/02/11

Fashion (& Make Up) Inspiration February ♥

Good evening everyone ♥
How are you doing?
Germany became super cold again..ugh.
I like Winter & snow, but sometimes I do wish Spring was here already.
Winter, Spring & Fall are my favorite seasons for fashion btw ♥ I like to layer clothing...so Summer isn't my time at all. Same for Make Up..

Well, this time I'd like to start with monomania ♥

 Yeah, I still like these kind of bracelets. This one is especially cool because of the material..! It's shiny hoho ♥

 This is monomania staff Kei, she's doing most of their photoshoot stuff ♥

 For Halloween they were providing a special Yodarebear (that's the name of their mascot) print ♥ it's cute, isn't it?
I also really love the pullover on the right..!

 I wouldn't wear it, but I like the jackets material ♥ it's unusual~

 Kei again! Love her blouse ♥ and the jacket to right is quite amazing

 You guys probably remember that this girl is my favorite monomania staff ♥ Tatsu


Mixed brands:
 Super Lovers ♥ I love how some clothes only shine because of their details ♥ I would totally buy this...!

Nude n Rude ♥ I'm in love with frazzled clothes...!


Now up to the stylish people that inspire me lately:
 No.96 ! That Make Up is...holy sh*t...I'm probably in love with her skills.

 My fashion taste is quite wide isn't it...? Haha
Girl on the left: Kuronokuro
And No.96 on the right side ♥

 Ayako Shiratama (KERA, bulb, STIGMATA designer) & Chargee (ZIZ, Omega Dripp, bulb etc...)♥










Oh guys btw...next post will probably be about the NUDE N RUDE COUTURE 2012 A/W Eat acid, see Satan Collection ♥

No comments: