Pages

2013/06/06

03/31 - Neko Izakaya ♥ (aka food porn)

So yeah, after walking through Harajuku with the HFW Crew ♥ Anna, Sashi and me were heading home to change clothes again and head to Adachiku, where we were going to meet one of my penpals ♥

It was kinda complicated to get there, but I was looking forward to see something different.
Our plan was to eat at one of my penpals favorite places: Neko Izakaya!

 Please prepare for some yum food shots:

Sashimi ♥ 

Yakiniku ♥

The reason for this Izakaya to be called "Neko" Izakaya ♥

Boiled vegetables~

...Natto

Strawberries and one of the funny owners!

Menu ♥

And the women only track!

This evening was really relaxed and a welcomed change ♥ thanks to my penpal for inviting my friends and myself!

Well but now I'll have to ask something:

Have you guys ever tried Natto?
(Natto = fermented soy beans)

I tried it for the first time....and omg no, I couldn't eat it.
That smell...holy sh*t...and the texture...

No comments: