Pages

2013/06/14

04/03 - 0101 & meeting my Girl Crush in Harajuku ♥

Good afternoon ♥
Posting a little earlier today...~
Is everyone okay with me posting so many detailed posts about my vacation?
Looking at followers, views & comments makes me think it's totally fine ♥

So, on April 3rd we went to Shinjuku to look for 0101 (マルイワン) ♥ I was totally looking forward to MINT NEKO, NUDE N' RUDE & KERA AREA!!!
Of course there are plenty other great shops as well, those are just my favorites ♥
Let's have a look at the photos I took that day:

Nude n' Rude shop promotion ♥ (with Re:NO hoho ♥)
& a kind of COORD shot!

That bathroom was really fancy...
Totally fell in love with the sink! Water, soap and blow dry-thing in ONE bowl!!
Also the toilets were super fancy. You could chose between a cheerful garden and..

..space!!!

Right in front of the bathroom there was a cool vending machine:
Hot Drinks, Cold Drinks & even Frozen Drinks ♥

I chose a frozen Chai Latte ♥
& I spotted Kame again!!

Another highlight at 0101: ZEAL LINK ♥

After shopping we went to have lunch, still in Shinjuku:
Yes, this is for one person.
Incredible delicious..!

After lunch we decided to head to Harajuku, again ♥ Didn't see everything the area has to offer yet!!
Almost empty Takeshita Dori ♥

Sun slowly going down ♥
AND MONOMANIA'S TATSU ♥♥♥♥♥
The first time we went to monomania I only saw her and didn't talk to her (because I'm stupid and a nervous girl when it comes to stuff like that) BUT THIS TIME I WAS TALKING TO HER HELL YES
I'm sorry for freaking out but you guys probably know I like this brand a lot and I follow their staff's twitter accounts and well yeah..they are kind of a style inspiration etc. Especially Tatsu...she's my absolute favorite. Probably one of the reasons is that she's as heavy in love with Tatsuro (MUCC) as I am. And she's hot. And cute. ANd super stylish. Yes, girl crush.
When I finally put myself together and started talking to her I even told her that she's my favorite staff girl and her reaction WAS WAY TOO CUTE ♥ she went "doki doki" and stuff like that and I was flipping out (only on the inside though haha~ yay for looking cool and not caring on the outside!!)

Harajuku in the evening ♥ shortly before every shop is closing~

Finally found HONEY'S DEAD!

Another shop I'm totally in love with...but I've been to shy to go in..of course...f*ck that...

Some more shots of Harajuku in the evening:


..and my nails haha


Tatsu & me ♥
I'm looking like an idiot but I don't care as long as she's next to me hahaha (oh please don't take me too serious guys)

After Harajuku we went to Ikebukuro again ♥ Dinner time!

And Bee Bar time ♥ :
Played some Darts with Sashi ♥

Fancy entry of the bar ♥

Ikebukuro by night ♥
& Tatsu's tweet ♥ またねたつ~

I'll end this fangirl post with a photo of the station ♥

Have a nice weekend everyone!!!

Oh, Question Time!

Do you have any shop staff persons who inspire you?

No comments: