Pages

2013/07/26

CLG #3 - April: Meeting Friends, OOTDs

Good evening everyone ♥
It's pretty hot in Germany and I might die soon....!
Blogging photos from colder days is calming haha...

Remember I got those book wrapping papers in Tokyo for free? Used them to cover my vocabulary books ♥
And omg my creepers broke ;; I can still wear them though..!

Met Maxi ♥

Ate my last Tokyo Banana....they are way too delicious!
I love how Manic Panic is fading ♥

Wearing my GLAD NEWS Shirt ♥ this look might be rather boring, but it's comfy!

Super over lighted shot with Nora ♥

Some Spring Shots ♥

This is in front of my university btw ♥

Also received my Deathgaze Tickets!!!
I'll let you know about the live soon ♥

....yes, I bought a Boy London Top ♥
And I met my dear neighbour cat!



More OOTD Shots ♥
Aaah I wish I could wear that much layers again..! I feel so unstylish during hot days...

Loved the text on my coffee ♥
"Hi there, this is Emmi Caffé Latte. It will make you wide awake, and keeps you as cool and unique as you are. Feel good :) and enjoy the delicious taste."
Cute, right?

Bye for now ♥



No comments: