Pages

2010/07/11

Hot summer

It's waaaayyyy too hot outside...
...about 34°C every day.
(sometimes even hotter)

Oh btw:
Above you can see my new necklace.
I just took a quick snapshot but I'll present it to you as soon as possible !
(Thomas Gantz got it for me [Thank you!])

Yesterday we went to the American / German summer festival again...
You can't tell the heat from our look, right? haha



Look at these beauties
[Yes, I'm kinda proud xD]

PS:
My final exams (oral part) will be at thursday & friday, so I'm not going to update my blog for about 1 week.

Have a nice week [without me xD]

6 comments:

Traumfrau said...

du bist proud? und das schreibst du untern bild auf dem man einfach meine fetten hässlichen arme sehen kann?! D8
na danke..
ich hoffe für dich, dass das nicht ernst gemeint war...

방제시카 said...

Oh~ deine neue Kette ist liebe♥

und viel Glück bei deinen mündlichen Tests♥

Mew said...

von wegen proud eh XDDD


wir sommer beauties einfach :DDD

Viel Glück, das schaffst du !

pupsi said...

.. alsod einen zynismus kannsu dir in eines deiner süßen nasenlöcher schieben <3 XDD

*rülps* (ach ich bin so stolz, dass ich jetzt rülpsen kann btw ! 8B )

die kette ist einfach nur wundervoll ! so schön groß und hat für mich einen hauch von steam-punk-alice haha

bald hast du frei ! ! wie schön is das denn bitte ?! freut mich dann für dich !

Anonymous said...

Viel Glück ♥

Unknown said...

That necklace looks great on you and is a very interesting one. I'm glad you like it. I hope the shipping wasn't too much and made you broke ;-) But I am very glad it got there OK. :-)