Pages

2010/09/26

Sunday feat. Saturday


 On saturday I went to a festival in Heidelberg called "Heidelberger Herbst"
There are a lot of small booths, special campaigns by several shops & performances.
Above you can see the stuff I was wearing that day, haha~


Enjoy some pics of the most beautiful town of Germany ♥







 Bought a paw bracelet ♥ bet my cat is going to be jealous!

Later we went to our local "Vienna".
Great food, great music, great prices.
A stranger next to us was like "Wtf..are you really going to take a picture of your food..?!" Haha.

 

Today I just went to dance lessons as I do every 2nd sunday.
[took the picture during break]


I kinda like the back of the shirt I wore today.

5 comments:

tinichanx3 said...

Oha, das sieht lecker aus :d

Grimilde said...

cute shirt!

Anonymous said...

i like the micky shirt :D

pupsi said...

.. ich mag die oberteile beide sher. die rückseite des einen is halt echt hammer~

mhhhhhh jetz son pfannkuchn >3<
vieanna ist spitzenmäßig ! es gibt (seit kurzm) nicht tolleres.. hor hor.. du verstehst was ich meine baby ;D


"MÖGE DIE MACHT MIT EUCH SEIN !" XDD

Pomelo said...

Wow, dass erste Mal, dass ich jemanden auf blogger findet der bei mir aus der Nähe kommt. Heidelberger Herbst war klasse <3