Pages

2010/10/26

[REVIEW] Max Factor Masterpiece beyond length Mascara & KIKO Luxurious Lashes maxi brush mascara

I'm not a person who's using make up daily and I don't even come close to a make up pro, but I think it's interesting to read the opinion of a "beginner" from times to times, isn't it?

Well, let's start:


Max Factor Masterpiece beyond length Mascara


This mascara by MaxFactor contains two parts - black & metallic pink
[took the pictures of the tools woth my new reflex cam ♥]

[unfortunately I'm too silly to take pictures of my eyes with the new reflex...it just totally won't focus (=___=)]
(left: without mascara; middle: with black mascara; right: with black & metallic pink mascara)

I really like how this mascara is seperating your lashes and it extends them quite good, I even think it looks pretty natural.
The metallic pink mascara doesn't look natural, but it kinda works and so it's fulfilling the requirements.



KIKO Luxurious Lashes maxi brush mascara


[left: without mascara; right: with mascara]

No, I didn't kill a lot of flies to filch their legs.
I don't know why...but up until today I thought this mascara is looking natural haha.
Maybe I was just not applying it correctly...but THIS result is...just ugly.
But there's one thing I want to say: The smell of that mascara is great! xD


4 comments:

Jess said...

den 1. mascara find ich schön :)
besonders im mittleren von den 3 augenbildern *-*
wie viel hat der gekostet?

un ja o,o der KIKO sieht irgendwie wirklich aus wie fliegenbeine XD

pupsi said...

.. der kiko is eig assi geil. ich find das bild nichma schlimm aber es sah scho besser aus. ich find des toll~

Lou said...

der maskara macht ja deine wimpern richtig lang *.*

Vielen Dank für deinen Kommi und fürs mitmachen!

Der Candydoll Lipgloss ist super! Klebt zwar ein bisschen aber man braucht nicht viele Schichten um den gewünschten Effekt zu erreichen ^^
Beim nächsten Give Away biete ich ihn an x3

Moony said...

http://moonymon.blogspot.com/2010/11/award.html Du hast einen Award
Love&Hugs
Moony :3