Pages

2012/12/23

Catch Up #7 - Outfit, Anna, Kiyoharu & a few random shots of myself

!!!
Prepare for a few tons of photos haha
I reeeaaalllyyy want to catch up on posts before 2012 ends!!!

Let's start with Anna's birthday
This year she only celebrated with a hand full of friends - including me of course :3
I've been able to eat her cupcakes and cake for several hours! yay!
That may be the reason why I didn't take a lot of photos...I've been busy eating, yep.

Looking horrible, but I had to include this shot VIP guests of Anna's birthday: Me, Maxi & Mew
M³ !!
And so because I'm blogging about her birthday....Happy Birthday again I love you~

Ah..from talking about my best friend now heading to....KIYOHARU
I'm not into dating games but I stumbled on one on ameba that had Kiyoharu as special guest...
...
yeah, I started playing it immediately.

For those who can't read Japanese I'll tell you what he said...
Catrin (me) when seeing him for the first time: Ki...Kiyoharu..san...?
Haha yeah...I'd probably be like that in real life, too.

CAN YOU SEE HIM SMILING?! JDHFUEK
PLUS HE IS CALLING ME CATRIN-CHAN ♥♥♥

AND HE THINKS MY NAME IS CUTE

...ok, enough fangirlism for now.

Left: at work
Right: one of my all-time-favorite shirts

Work again

Wiesloch Mainstation

Went to see Resident Evil with Anna

My hair grew so long...and yeah, I love MINT NEKO

somewhat looking like a homeless person..but I quite liked it haha


A few months ago I bought this GLAD NEWS shirt from Mitsu thank you very much~

2 of my favorite rings and wet hair yay

Last but not least:
Fell in love when I went back home after work around 1:30 am and this little guy snuggled up to my legs... he saw me and immediately came to cuddle...too cute. Dubbed him Jiji because he's black and cute and little.

No comments: