Pages

2011/04/10

Comiket / Comic Market - 29th December Tokyo Big Sight - Part VI

It's time for another Comiket post
..can't believe I posted the last Comiket photos one month ago...time's running.

Haha, now that's a typical Cosplay photo, eh?
Unfortunately the quality is kinda strange...don't know what I've done wrong tho.

Now prepare for the Otaku dream #1...
Photographers were dying and drooling....



DANG DANG DANG!!!
Well proportioned MOE MOE maid girl...
that girl knew how to make them crazy.


Usagi Cosplay

Hot

Amazing

And...haha...
*girly mode on*


Vincent....
This guy stole my heart in an instant.
He was nerding around with his Cloud & it seemed like no one wanted to take photos of them...
BUT!
Suddenly there was a foreign girl talking to him...haha...(me).
He was so shy & cute & nerdy ♥ He tried to pose extra cool for me~
I can imagine these two guys being 110% nerdy in daily life...like...sitting at home..playing video games...reading Manga...watching Anime...maybe even addicted to MMORPG's and sleeping with a Hentai pillow....♥
This is what my heart needs, haha ♥


*girly mode off*

No comments: