Pages

2011/04/07

300 Follower - THANK YOU SO MUCH ♥

Can't believe it....
300 follower....

THANK YOU SO MUCH (/ω\)


Sharing last 10 Follower :




woohoo

and now :

MUTSUMI UPDATE



The nails I had last weekend
Took this photo right after I created them, been in a hurry and didn't clean up the unnecessary nail polish on my fingers...haha, sry

And hey...why wearing belts just around your waist/belly/hip?
It's time to wear them on your head!!!


H&M, my face says "WTFFFFFFFFFFFF I'M LOOKING LIKE CRAP"
Yes, sometimes my mobile phone loves me.



Some of you may know that I'm currently busy with an internship, needless to say I'm not showing up in the office dressed like above.
It's more like this....

No make up, rather normal clothes (FORMENGIRL ) & soft curls
It's a pity you can't see the long black curls because of the dark top and bad mobile phone quality...ugh.



Last but not least:

Food

Chinese/Japanese place here calling this "Okinawa Summer Salad".
There are cold noodles hidden in the vegetables & sauce

2 comments:

Tatat Roses said...

Oooh, my stepdad lives in okinawa :D i love their noodles there but i haven't tried that salad.


You made me think about my internship 2 years from now @___@ i have to totally dress down :((((((

pupsi said...

Der okinawa-sommersalat is wieder da~yeah *Q*
die h&mbilder sind irgnwie voll gut, finde ich!