Pages

2011/05/14

KERA 11/06 ♥ sharing my favorites ♥

It's time for KERA

Issue 11/06

Like the cover a lot



aaaand starting with my favorite coords:

Akira wearing a great mix of circus & punk
Take a look at her necklace....a little too much, eh? 
[Love her 'Joker' make up ]


Usually I don't like purple, but these shoes & pants are convincing me
I definitely have to buy pants like that...

o(゜∇゜*o)(o*゜∇゜)o~♪
Aaaaaah~!
The whole outfit!! Amazing

Akira looking hot


Aaaand the monthly Miku spam:

....!!
It's amazing how this guy is able to put off so many styles....
...good choice, KERA (°∀°)b


Going on with more coords:

Hah...Akira is definitely killing me..(*´Д`)=з
Love the pants & shoes ラブラブ 


Interesting Geisha versionキラキラ



I want to try this outfit so bad...(T▽T;)
H&M were selling a dress like that some months ago....I was close to buying it, but...
...I'm afraid of horizontal stripes.
Sure they would turn me into a fat monster...(  ̄っ ̄)

RE:NO...
Don't have to tell you that I love this girl, right?
This outfit is not so much my style, but it does look amazing.
Especially the shorts + leggings combi.

Another RE:NO coord
Not my style again, but she's hot.

Hmn...another thing I want to try:
Pirate/Tatsuro head band style
...there should be a scarf like that somewhere in my closet.

Akira Circus/Punk style again
Love it

And another Akira coord (・ω・)/
I think this one is even looking feminine, right?
INFO: I'm going to be in Cologne starting Monday, 16th May. Coming back Wednesday evening. Not sure whether I'll be able to use the internet or not...so I wont be able to post or write comments until thursday, sorry
You can follow me on twitter for 'live updates', I'll enjoy my first concert trip being a part of the staff

No comments: