Pages

2011/06/08

Hanami 2011 - Backstage ♥

I'm a little bit late, but...
I've been to a German Anime-Convention from 7th to 8th May
It's called 'Hanami' and it's a rather small, but great , convention.
о(ж>▽<)y ☆
I'm a regular visitor of some German Anime-Conventions for years & sometimes I'm even a part of their crew:

Best Crew Members 2011!!
[Maxi & Me]
( ̄▽+ ̄*)
[Sorry for looking awkward, it has been around 30°C around those days...]
[and erm...what's make up btw? (not wearing any make up at all haha, guess you can tell)]

Well, this time I'd like to let you take a quick look at the backstage area of a small Anime-Con in Germany:

Usually the 'Con-Office' took place in another room...this time it has been right in the basement.

Con-Offices are filled with super nerdy guys.
Of course they can't survive without their own PC's.
叫び


..it was funny to see their desktops. Really.

A huge part of my job was...

...giving out microphones to the artists. 
Very important!! 
(°∀°)b

Fortunately I was able to open a door, because it's usually really hot backstage...あせる

Part of the dressing room.
Yeah, take off your clothes b*tches!!!
γ(▽´ )ツヾ( `▽)ゞ
Favorite screen:

Video Control FTW!
Take a close look at the mittle...see two guys dancing around?
Yes, I call them my friends .


And last but not least:


Maxi at work.
アップ

Next part: Cosplay

No comments: