Pages

2011/06/06

♥ Tokyo Disneyland ♥ PART II



It's time for the 2nd Part of my Tokyo Dineyland report

 Did you guys go to Disneyland or -world before?

I love how detailed everything is...you do feel like you're in a different world.

&& of course I do love all the shopping booths as well

Hair accessory booth
I don't know why but....Disney merchandise in Tokyo seems to be different to the merch' I've seen in Disneyland Paris...everythings' just way more RIGHT INTO YOUR FACE. Well...Japanese. Haha.

Told you about the extreme detailed attractions before, right?
Every attraction is located in a perfectly fitting area.

Look at this wooden building...I can imagine how hard it was to build that.


Another thing I love about Disneyland:
The water attractions
There are not just 'wild' attractions, you can just chill at a boat, too




..but remember:
 NO FISHIN'

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE BACKGROUND FHUOFHROGHWSO PERFECT


Ahoy !


[that ferry boat is indeed a little crowded, isn't it? haha~]

Next part coming soon

Take a look at PART I here ♥ 

No comments: