Pages

2011/11/06

Recent GETS ♥

Good morning everyone

Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Some of you may know that I'm a Men's Knuckle fan, so I couldn't resist buying the 8th Anniversary issues...:

Men's Knuckle 11/10
Men's Knuckle 11/11
Men's Knuckle 11/12


All of them included goods:
 
White Rubber Band
Black Leather Band
Black Bag

The bag is surprisingly big D:
I love how all of the goods are covered with logos of popular Tokyo 109-2 brands, haha

Oh and the current issue icluded a famous Air Group Magazine (Host Magazine):


Aaaaand I had to buy this magazine as well:
KERA BOKU
You guys know I love the boyish KERA style, right?
Well this magazine is completely filled with tomboy clothes/coords/hair style/make up
(...and of course you'll see Akira & Re:NO EVERYWHERE!!!!)

Furthermore I won Momickey's Giveaway YAY!

Momickey's original Giveaway photo rights belong to him

What I got:

♥ a very cute selfmade Shirt
An Cafe - Magna Carta Album
BIG BANG Taeyang Box
Tofu caddy
♥ a cute fan

aaaaand instead of the Ageha Issue....:

DUDUUN!!
Men's Knuckle 09/3
HELL YEAH MAIKEL KNOWS WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY HAHA

Thanks a lot!!


PS: Interested in Scans? -> Just ask ♥


No comments: