Pages

2012/01/05

Christmas Gifts ♥

Aaah I know I'm late!! Sorry!!

But here we go:

Due to my love for penpals I received quite a lot of really beautiful christmas cards ♥ Thank you so so so much everyone!!!

But I didn't receive only cards....

♥ Selfmade Chocolate (White & Dark Chocolate, Oreo & Almond)
[Thanks to Anna ♥]
(Also thank you for being kind enough to watch Kiki's Delivery Service; I still feel like you didn't like that movie)

 ♥ Keroppi Candy Magnet 
[Thanks to Zero ♥]

 ♥ Jiji Mobile Strap 
[Thanks to Sashi ♥]

♥ Bath Set
♥ Hand Warmer
♥ MEGANEKO Mobile Strap
♥ WanWan Socks
[Thanks to Sayaka ♥]

♥ Alpaca Key Holder
♥ Gloomy Shaped Necklace
♥ CO&LU Mouth Mask
♥ Bear Earrings
♥ Googly Eyes Ice Cream Mobile Strap
♥ Pink Faux Fur Fox Tail
♥ Star Earrings
♥ Mario Mobile Strap
[Thanks to Sami ♥]

♥ Swimmer Memo Set (including a Notebook, Pencil, Mininotebook, Hand Towel & Button)
[Thanks to Mio ♥]


♥ Disneyworld Buzz Lightyear Shirt!!! (Front & Back)
[Thanks to Ande ♥]


♥ Vanilla Bath Set
♥ Christmas Card (including Gift Coupon)
♥ Circus Circus Gold/Black Nailpolish
♥ Picture Frame including Picture of herself & me 
[Thanks to Hans ♥]


♥ Hello Kitty Chocolate Colored Headphones
♥ Letter Balance
♥ List of Prices of the German Postal Service
♥ Douglas Gift Coupon
[Thanks to my beloved Mom & her friends (we were celebrating Christmas Eve with two of her colleagues)]


Oh my...I can't thank you guys enough for so many gifts ♥♥♥
I hope you liked mine as well!!!


Next post will be either a Concert Post or another GETS post...we will see (x____X)/)

No comments: