Pages

2012/01/07

KERA 12/2 - Favorite's ♥

GROAR

LOVE the cover, haha ♥ HELL-O KYARY ♥

Unfortunately the cover whas this issues highlight D:
Want to know the reason? Re:NO is currently in holidays (New Zealand) and I DON'T LIKE KERA WITHOUT HER!!
..kidding.
But you can definitely tell she wasn't able to participate in a lot of shootings for this issue.

Let's start with the Make Up Section:

LIKE ♥
This is similiar to the Make Up I've been trying on NYE~
BUT I'll definitely try exactly this version someday, too ♥

Oh well and this is...KERA.
But I totally had to include it in my post, haha.

NEXT:

♥ Nice coords ♥
Too cute!!!
Just...the hat D: no! (well at least not with that outfit dear...)

Street Snap ♥ Introduce this girl to me please ♥
Loving her whole appereance ♥

And I can't say no to this girls style either.
She's always wearing similiar things but her Hair & Make Up is really special ♥

...uwah ♥ another wonderful coord~
One day I'm definitely going to wear my pants like that!!!
Show your socks people!!!

And last but not least:


Monthly Miku Spam ♥


♥ Enjoy your weekend everyone ♥


PS: Re:NO Holiday Special because I just can't post a KERA post without her excellence:

 ...sunny weather = almost naked Re:NO ♥

Oh and she even got another Tattoo:

 Nice ♥


..oh!
Something is wrong with that one!!

Oh ssshhh ♥ I know you love me girl~

No comments: