Pages

2012/01/15

Mutsessions: D VAMPIRE SAGA in EU ~Path of the Rose~ May 17th at Werkstatt, Cologne; Germany

Fiiiinally going to post this report!!
I'm so sorry guys ♥

[Image heavy]

Did you guys know I'm a translator/reporter for the online magazine musicJAPANplus (MJP)?
Well...I am, haha~ & right last year I had the chance to meet fellow World Team Members of MJP and help out in Cologne ♥
My big adventure started May 16th and ended May 18th, spent 12 hrs with D, their staff and MJP Members~ It also was a great experience for me due to traveling completely alone, "living" in a big town for 3 days in a row. My goal was to improve my self-confidence and experience the "backstage-feeling" of something I truly love - concerts.

Please take a look at the photos I took during those 3 days ♥ maybe you'll even be able to feel 10% of what I felt when taking those...~


16 May 2011 - Arrival in Cologne


 Photo 1: Cologne's well known dome right in front of the train mainstation
Photo 2: Cologne Subway
Photo 3 & 4: Cologne is well-known for a big gay scene; the area around my hostel proved it haha

I decided to challenge myself and booked a bed in shared room; forced to spend the night with complete strangers.
This was my bed:

It was really comfy and huge!!
[I rent a laptop to satisfy my internet addiction...]


 ...yeah, I was basically living on my bed.

Toilet decoration:


Loved that hostels' facillities ♥

And dinner right around the corner:
 DELICIOUS
The place I had dinner at~

17 May 2011: The day of the Adventure ♥

Woke up early, took a shower and had free of charge tea in the hostels living room:



Went to eat breakfast at the same place I had dinner the night before and started to explore the area right around the hostel:


"Work" started at 1 pm, so I had a lot of time to kill...

 Took some photos of the area around the concert hall and went to Burger King to kill the extant minutes by reading and enjoying a soft drink~


Now prepare for a few band photos I took between preparing the merchandise table and counting the merchandise etc:

 D's Soundcheck ♥ and part of the merchandise table~

 MERCH ♥


 Asagi talking to technicians~

 Tsunehito cheering for Hirokis drum check~ oh and you can also see part of Asagis arm, holding a fan.

 Asagi and one of my fellow MJP mates ♥ Anna
(ahaha she looks so tiny...)

We went out to let the waiting fans in front of the venue sign a German flag and gave it to D before the concert started.
Here you can see them thinking about how and where to place it for the concert:

 Tour Manager showing off his Guitar skills ♥

 Fellow MJP WTM (WTM= World Team Members), Tsunehito & HIDE-ZOU watching him play~

 ...I just had to take a photo of relaxing & smoking Hiroki, sorry.

 Staff ♥ yay~


aaaand time jump:


 Stage after the concert & signing session.

 Anna, Ruiza & another WTM goofing around ♥ (ca 1 am)

18 May 2011: Day of Departure

 HIDE-ZOU's Guitar Pick ♥ his gift to say "Thank you for helping"

Goodbye Cologne...

...and hello home!!

I wont ever forget this experience and...know what?
Maybe I'm going to help out this coming May again...♥ (need to check my finances though..haha)


D VAMPIRE SAGA in EU ~Path of the Rose~ May 17th at Werkstatt, Cologne; Germany

Interested in reading my live report? ♥
Check it out right here:




No comments: