Pages

2012/03/12

[REVIEW] EOS ICE-Series Violet ♥

Good evening everyone!!!

It's time for a sponsored mukuCHU circle lense review ♥ 

This time they sent me: 


 EOS ICE VIOLET [Plano]

POWER/PRESCRIPTION: 0.00 (Plano) to -10.00
LENS USAGE:
UP TO 1 YEAR
SHELF LIFE:
3 YEARS
MANUFACTURER / ORIGIN:
SOUTH KOREA
MATERIALS:
2Hema
B.C.:
8.6mm
DIAMETER:
14.80mm
WATER CONTENT:
38%

 Let's start with naked eyes:

  Due to my natural big eyes I prefer lenses up to 15 mm, so I was really glad to receive those 14,8 mm ones ♥

 Both lenses in

Detail Shot

As you can tell the violet color isn't really intense, but it blends really well!!

On a close shot like this you can see the outer ring of my iris but from afar you can't tell and it'll just look like a general enlargement of your eyes.

Adding Make Up:



Style ★★★★
Extremely nice and natural pattern blends really well

Color ★★
Almost not visible; makes the color of my eyes more 'dreamy' though

Enlargement Effect ★★★★☆
4/5 stars because they are 'just' 14.80 mm.
Your eyes won't look HUGE but for me it's just the perfect size of Circle Lenses. 

Comfort ★★★★
Wore them for about 4 hours last friday - became itchy after a while, but I guess it was the make ups fault; not the lenses haha
 

 
Bonus Shots:
[iPhone quality]
 
 

I like how those lenses make my eyes appear way lighter!

Styling Mess YAY

Current mukuCHU promotions:

Visit the clearance center for $13 lenses!!!
Plush Tails on clearance! 1 for $12, or 2 for $20!



EOS Lenses are $20 AUD / USD a pair!

GEO lenses are $16 AUD / USD a pair!

FunkyEyes Lenses are $30 AUD/USD a pair!
Toric lenses for Astigmatism are $46 USD/ $48 AUD!

Free lenses case with every pair! 


Purchase 3 pairs: receive a free pretty lens case
Purchase 4 pairs: receive a $5 coupon
Purchase 5 pairs+: receive a free pair of lenses

Bye Bye
[...KAT-TUN song stuck in my head]

No comments: