Pages

2013/05/29

03/30 ~ 03/31 - Dark Dimension Party @ Decadance Bar Tokyo ♥

So yeah, after enjoying MUCC live we were heading "home" to refresh ourselves and change into a more "club-like" styling.
Our destination: Decadance Bar!
Most of my readers probably know about this bar, it's pretty famous
We were lucky enough to be in Tokyo when there was one of their regular events: Dark Dimension

My styling for the night! Didn't get a better shot, I'm sorry... I kind of regret my make up though, why the fuck did I draw those silly lines at the inner corner of my eyes? I did the same the day after, holy sh*t regret 100%.
Well, Dark Dimension DJ on the right looks great!!

Fortunately the lightning was good enough to take some clubby shots:
Light sticks yay~

There was also a kind of live-drawing where several guests could participate as well the artists looked super cute!!

There's no strict dress code for Dark Dimension partys...so you could see lots of different stylings.
Above you can see Cyber, Gothic Lolita & Visual Kei Styling.


But there were some baroque styles as well!
The girl on the left wore a really beautiful long frilly dress
Guy on the right dressed up like a prince - completely in white


More shots of the live drawing and a 6% doki fan girl wearing fluffy white wings


Some of the guests participating in the drawing

Almost finished!

Anna took the chance to upgrade my hands

Skeleton
It was pretty funny to dance with glowing hands haha~

6% doki girl and one of the artists friends~
& another Dark Dimension DJ!

Drawing 99% completed

Anna thought skeleton hands weren't enough, so she drew some black signs on my left arm as well
I returned the favor with drawing a heart on her neck~

Some 2-shots:
Glowy shot of 6% doki girl & myself~

Prince guy probably trying to eat me~
(also look at my face...quite obvious that I had some problems with my bangs - skeleton hand painting marked it)

& last but not least: Anna
Actually I kinda like myself in this shot...no sleep/food and a good amount of alcohol suit me (haha)

Even though I'm not into clubbing much I really enjoyed this night!!
Tokyo forced us to stay until at least 5 am (last train runs around 1 am - first around 5 am) and I thought it's going to be hard to stay awake and enjoy myself the whole night. But - surprise - I did!
It was actually kinda easy to get to know people. Guests of the Decadance Bar are usually open minded people - and most of them are super stylish hoho. Due to the music being REALLY loud we started to communicate via mobiles...like opening a chat window, typing what you want to tell your counterpart and just show him, haha. Nice experience! (sometimes just communicating with your hands was enough though ♥)
I definitely recommend this bar

No comments: