Pages

2013/05/29

03/30 ~ 03/31 - Dark Dimension Party @ Decadance Bar Tokyo ♥

So yeah, after enjoying MUCC live we were heading "home" to refresh ourselves and change into a more "club-like" styling.
Our destination: Decadance Bar!
Most of my readers probably know about this bar, it's pretty famous ♥
We were lucky enough to be in Tokyo when there was one of their regular events: Dark Dimension

My styling for the night! Didn't get a better shot, I'm sorry... I kind of regret my make up though, why the fuck did I draw those silly lines at the inner corner of my eyes? I did the same the day after, holy sh*t regret 100%.
Well, Dark Dimension DJ on the right looks great!!

Fortunately the lightning was good enough to take some clubby shots:
Light sticks yay~

There was also a kind of live-drawing where several guests could participate as well ♥ the artists looked super cute!!

There's no strict dress code for Dark Dimension partys...so you could see lots of different stylings.
Above you can see Cyber, Gothic Lolita & Visual Kei Styling.


But there were some baroque styles as well!
The girl on the left wore a really beautiful long frilly dress ♥
Guy on the right dressed up like a prince - completely in white


More shots of the live drawing ♥ and a 6% doki fan girl wearing fluffy white wings ♥


Some of the guests participating in the drawing ♥

Almost finished!

Anna took the chance to upgrade my hands

Skeleton ♥
It was pretty funny to dance with glowing hands haha~

6% doki girl and one of the artists friends~
& another Dark Dimension DJ!

Drawing 99% completed ♥

Anna thought skeleton hands weren't enough, so she drew some black signs on my left arm as well
I returned the favor with drawing a heart on her neck~

Some 2-shots:
Glowy shot of 6% doki girl & myself~

Prince guy probably trying to eat me~
(also look at my face...quite obvious that I had some problems with my bangs - skeleton hand painting marked it)

& last but not least: Anna ♥
Actually I kinda like myself in this shot...no sleep/food and a good amount of alcohol suit me (haha)

Even though I'm not into clubbing much I really enjoyed this night!!
Tokyo forced us to stay until at least 5 am (last train runs around 1 am - first around 5 am) and I thought it's going to be hard to stay awake and enjoy myself the whole night. But - surprise - I did!
It was actually kinda easy to get to know people. Guests of the Decadance Bar are usually open minded people - and most of them are super stylish hoho. Due to the music being REALLY loud we started to communicate via mobiles...like opening a chat window, typing what you want to tell your counterpart and just show him, haha. Nice experience! (sometimes just communicating with your hands was enough though ♥)
I definitely recommend this bar ♥

No comments: