Pages

2014/02/21

Mirror mirror on the wall....#2

I already posted about my 1st night @ TRUMPROOM on Wednesday and here we go with night #2!
This time my room mate Laura accompanied me ♥

 This is what my dinner looked like ♥

 And btw...Drinks at TRUMPROOM are way too expensive, that's why we got some Konbini Drinks before heading to the Club.

 Laura & I, both wearing wigs for the night.

 Received some Vive Vagina designed Masks! ♥

 The wonderful interior again ♥
(& Laura kissing a deer)

 Laura & I again~
I actually really like the 2nd one of myself...!


 The stylish crowd at TRUMPROOM

 Can you see Chamii? ♥

 Also met LEO CANDYCANE ♥

 Chamii & Devil ♥

 Laura, Steven & I

 IDK WHY MY CAMERA WAS TOO STUPID TO FOCUS WTF THESE GUYS WERE THE BEST

 Laura, Devil, Chamii & I ♥

 Got to eat with Hiro & Masa in the morning

 And Laura & I falling asleep on our way home

No comments: