Pages

2014/02/21

Mirror mirror on the wall....#2

I already posted about my 1st night @ TRUMPROOM on Wednesday and here we go with night #2!
This time my room mate Laura accompanied me

 This is what my dinner looked like

 And btw...Drinks at TRUMPROOM are way too expensive, that's why we got some Konbini Drinks before heading to the Club.

 Laura & I, both wearing wigs for the night.

 Received some Vive Vagina designed Masks!

 The wonderful interior again
(& Laura kissing a deer)

 Laura & I again~
I actually really like the 2nd one of myself...!


 The stylish crowd at TRUMPROOM

 Can you see Chamii?

 Also met LEO CANDYCANE

 Chamii & Devil

 Laura, Steven & I

 IDK WHY MY CAMERA WAS TOO STUPID TO FOCUS WTF THESE GUYS WERE THE BEST

 Laura, Devil, Chamii & I

 Got to eat with Hiro & Masa in the morning

 And Laura & I falling asleep on our way home

No comments: