Pages

2014/09/19

Add some Anime and this post is what I consist of

...and another try.
I think I finally managed to gather some motivation to get back into blogging sometimes life is just too overwhelming and my head was too dizzy to blog...sorry for that

I'll try to quickly share my most fav pics from Japan within the upcoming weeks and be up to date asap!
...well, if you enjoy the posts about Tokyo it is haha.

 One of my hobbies in Tokyo has been going to Starbucks whenever they released a new drink. The Pic on the left side shows the day I got the best seat at Starbucks Shibuya - facing the famous crossing. I remember we've been there to get some Sakura Frappuccino but received Sakura Latte instead - still delicious!
Pic on the right side shows an interesting beverage I had in an even more interesting café in Shibuya. I'd love to go there again but I don't remember the name and I won't ever be able to find it again...

 Delicious Hamburger Lunch and a dog statue made out of sneakers (click on the pic to see details) in Harajuku.

 Random Store I discovered on Cat Street and finally Sakura Frappuccino! Yum!

 Got this Sailor Moon Shirt at SPINNS Harajuku for my birthday
And it was time for my "UGRC" wallet to leave...

 ...because I found this treasure second hand. Oh Tokyo I love you for lots of Vivienne Westwood second hand

 Well, not only Vivienne it is. I always buy tons of Second Hand CDs as soon as I enter Japan.

 Serious shot at work right here.

 Not so serious Me at work (Social Media Week Tokyo YAY ME!)

 During one of the presentations @Social Media Week Tokyo

 Found this on my desk when I came back to the Office one day

 And I also met one of my former blog readers - Steffi

 Didn't feel like meeting for the 1st time thanks for sharing your time with us

 There's this one part of Shinjuku filled with VK...

 And being in this store felt like entering a MEJIBRAY shrine haha

 Another thing I enjoy in Tokyo: stylish people everywhere
1st shot: Harajuku
2nd shot: Shinjuku

 Tried to visit the Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Store in Harajuku right on its opening day...well, bad idea.

 Instead I ended up having Pizza & Pasta All you Can Eat
Also got me some Sailor Moon Buns at Donki

 Aaaaand my first MINT NEKO scarf as well as a tiny Necklace (pillow on the go!)

 ....more second hand CDs

 ...myself being sick as f*ck and cleaning the apartment.
And well....you know I'm a fan of some Fashion Magazines for Men...like Men's Knuckle and Men's Spider for example. As it isn't hard enough to find them you also have to share your place in front of the magazines with people that look like they fell right out of the magazine of your belonging. Amen.

That said, February Posts done!


What's your favorite Starbucks Drink?
I'd go for Matcha Latte but they don't sell this one in Germany anymore...
instead I usually drink Chai Latte (or the iced version during Summer) with Soy Milk. Only recently I came to like White Mocca as well


No comments: