Pages

2011/01/28

Akihabara - MOE MOE PART II ♥

Ok...here's the 2nd part ♥

Things I ate, bought & met ♥

Lets begin with food:

One of my favorite Japanese dishes ♥ Donburi
Cheap & super delicious!
PLUS!! Kids Addition....to get the Keroro toy...*cough*


Totally had to buy this...it's an Otaku's dream.
(175 cm)
Huge Anime girl with big boobs and narrow clothing.
Only 400 yen (about 3,80€)
 Oh and the blue thing there...it's a cute hair-band to lift up your hair in bathroom.


Gundam Power!!!!
Can't wait to build it!!!!
You're definitely going to see this box again, haha.

Rei ♥ (NGE)
About 18 cm ♥


Azu-nyan (K-ON!!) ♥

The Keroro Toy I got with the kids menue ♥

Cute hair clip ♥
[Going to talk about this again soon]


Gatsby Haircolour - Silver ♥
Cute rainbow hair accessory / bracelet ♥

One Piece Pencil ♥

The fox tail everyone already knows, haha~


exist trace & host club flyer

"Happy New Year" by one of the Akihabara Hosts, haha ♥

& Men's Knuckle & Kera ♥ my favorite Japanese magazines~



Alright..so...let's talk about the girl I met in Akihabara ♥

One of my penpals: Sayaka ♥

One of our must-go's: The Maid Café "@home"

Maid Café's are quite strange...but it's an amazing experience.
We've been lucky to have Sayaka with us...it was way easier to find everything with someone who's actually able to speak Japanese, haha ♥

"@home" offers English speaking maids, too ♥ so we chose one of them of course.

I'll explain my first visit...

1. take a lift to enter the café
2. get a paper with rules to enter the maid café (no photos allowed for example)
3. enter the café...smell old Otaku men
4. maid's ringing a bell...every single maid greeting us (oh my I turned into a red tomatoe)
5. take a seat and get candied by a maid...
6. choose your favorite maid and the menue you would like to enjoy
7. get your drinks...say "nya nya" before actually drinking it
8. get your food....say "moe moe chuuu" to "make it more delicious"..
9. get called to take your photo with your favorite maid
10. put on animal ears to pose on the photo...
11. go back to your seat....and die


This is what I got at @home:
Candy
Photo
Cosplay-Photo (It's Alois and Ciel (Kuroshitsuji) - Xmas Version)
Bag
Small instant towel 
Sticker

....and:


My own International Official Licence Card ♥ haha
Definitely going to visit them again...♥

And last but not least - beautiful Purikura xD
(damn that was kind of my "worst look"-day....)

No comments: