Pages

2011/03/18

Short (HAHA) update about myself ♥

Alright, it's a post about me, myself and Mutsumi hi~! ( ̄▽+ ̄*)

I know I'm a little late, but...on 21st January...I turned 21!!! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ


My mom made this cake for me:

Unbelievable yummy ♥ look at the red bunny heads~


Later that day I went to celebrate with friends:

...as you can see they had fun, haha ♥


oh my...no, I wasn't drunk. I just look like...dunno, can't describe it.
 (I'm the girl on the left btw)

Well...lately I did quite a lot.
Whether it was preparing for internships or hangin' out with friends...let the photos speak ♥:



Funny faces, woohoo ♥ & my hand looks huuuuge~

...oh, speaking about huge:


Some weeks ago I went to an American Diner~
They sell monster burger....this is actually just a small part.


Using the litlle slot to put in your straw?
Ha! Never! It's way cooler to miss it kill the plastic cover with your own power.

Carneval gal accessories for everyone ♥


The "Hanging out with friends" part:






The internship part:

Yup, this was my workplace for 4 weeks.
Currently I'm enjoying an internship at BASF for 6 weeks ♥


...random photos:

Haha, what a sense for fashion.
not.


Foggy streets ♥


My boyfriend.
Funny advertisement:
"We don't mind your look. It's your voice that counts!"
...haha, as if.


Me looking like an octopus.

...stalking Mew's axolotl

Tattooed arm & a hammock : creepy riddle? ♥


Aaaaand last but not least: 

My hair is finally gray again!!♥




Thanks for reading & sorry for the huge picspam (*゜▽゜ノノ゛☆


See you latoer  ALIGATOR

No comments: