Pages

2011/07/09

[REVIEW] GEO Berry Holic Blue ♥ (CM-952)

Received my 2nd sponsored Lenses from mukuCHU last week and now I'm finally able to share this review with you!!

GEO Berry Holic Series (love the name )

BLUE


POWER/PRESCRIPTION: 0.00 (Plano) only
LENS USAGE: UP TO 1 YEAR
SHELF LIFE: 3 YEARS
MANUFACTURER / ORIGIN: SOUTH KOREA
B.C.: 8.6mm
DIAMETER: 14.00mm
WATER CONTENT: 38%

1) Left: Without Lense; Right: With Lense
2) Both lenses in; without Make Up

 Closer shot of my eyes wearing the lenses without make up as well, but I guess you can tell.

Closer shot of my eyes wearing the lenses AND make up


And some more shots with both lenses and make up:

 I really really really LOVE them!!
Thank you so much for sending me exactly those lenses mukuCHU, haha!!

Now onto a more detailed review:

Style
4/5 stars because I think the pattern is a tiny bit too grainy

Color
BLUE eyes even though my natual color is brown!! It's not a bright kind of blue, but you can definitely tell it's BLUE, right? Also my friends say they could tell, too and I love how the colored lense blends with my natural eyecolor!!

Enlargement effect
4/5 stars because they are 'just' 14 mm, but there IS a noticeable enlargement effect anyway! (・ω・)/

Comfort
Wore them for about 9 hours 2 days ago - no complaints! 




Bonus: 
Me looking like I'm never having fun in my life - haha.
[And didn't do my hair...yay...]

PS: mukuCHU is currently doing some promotions!!
Examples : 
All EOS lenses for $25 AUD / USD a pair
(Excludes Toric Lenses)


All GEO lenses for $23 AUD / USD a pair
All FunkyEyes Lenses are $28 a pair!


All 15MM Xtra Lenses from GEO are
Buy one get one FREE!

Buy 3 pairs: receive free pretty lens case
Buy 4 pairs: receive a $5 coupon
Buy 5 pairs+: receive a free pair of lenses

No comments: