Pages

2011/09/22

My new Love: EOS 3D Series G-212 in PINK




[Sponsored Review for mukuCHU

こにゃにゃちわ!

Received EOS 3D Series G-212 in PINK last week and finally had the time to take photos!

Lenses were packed in air buffer and included a handy lens case which you will get for free with every order ♥  
Dadaaan~

POWER/PRESCRIPTION: 0.00 (Plano) to -10.00
LENS USAGE: UP TO 1 YEAR
SHELF LIFE: 3 YEARS
MANUFACTURER / ORIGIN: SOUTH KOREA
MATERIALS: 2Hema
B.C.: 8.8mm
DIAMETER: 14.50mm
WATER CONTENT: 38%
PRICE: $25

Without Make Up

With Make Up
Full Make Up

Full Make Up; different lighting

& different angle

 Daylight.

Style

4/5 stars because I think the pattern is not really special
The "3D Effect" is visible though. 



Color

  BRIGHT PINK eyes even though my natual color is brown!!



Enlargement Effect

4/5 stars because they are 'just' 14.50 mm.
Your eyes won't look HUGE but for me it's just the perfect size of Circle Lenses. 



Comfort

Wore them for about 6 hours today - no complaints!

These lenses were a challenge for me because I knew I HAD TO pull off great make up to representative them worthy!!
I fell in love with their color & design immediately and I know that I'm going to wear them until they die, haha .

Now some shots of the person behind the cam:

Ahaha...what's my hair doin'? xDDDD

 Left: DSLR; Right: Mobile Cam
My lips...idk why but my Mobile Cam does always change their color. Covered them with Make Up to lead your attention towards my eyes, haha.

& 2 more Mobile Shots
Oh I need to take a proper pic of my nails!!


Get your own pair of EOS 3D Series in PINK, BROWN, GRAY, GREEN, BLUE or VIOLET


& please have a look at mukuCHU's current Halloween promo:

Halloween (*_________*) one of my favorite times of the year indeed!!!
& what's better than getting a FREE Fox Tail with a purchase of 3 GEO Lenses?!

Thank you very much mukuCHU for sending me those super lovely lenses !!

No comments: