Pages

2011/10/20

おいしぃですねー ≧(´▽`)≦ - Tokyo Food Spam

Good Morning (*゜▽゜ノノ゛☆ 

It's time to clean out my photo folders and share my last few Tokyo photos with you guys ♥ 
[expect random photos I took in Japan during the next days/weeks...haha] 

This time it's: 

FOOOOOOD (^人^) 

BACKHAUS! 
German named bakery
[Wikipedia says: "Backhaus is a small house with a big stone oven inside. In former centuries it was part of a village infrastucture and the place where women met to bake their bread, cake etc. In the last 2 decades in Germany we observed a Backhaus revival as in many villages they have been rebuilt and the interest of using them is increasing even among young women."]


Food at Ikebukuro Station Underground Mall:

...just looking at it makes me huuungry (´∀`)

Konbini gets:

...ahaha...beautiful eh?

Food @ Akihabara:
My penpal Sayaka showed this to us (°∀°)b thumbs up!
[ugh...want to meet her again (*´Д`)=з]


Aaaand my favorite dish @ Harajuku:

GYUDON!!  ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ


What's your favorite Japanese dish?

I would choose...Soba, Gyudon, Okonomiyaki & Onigiri!!

No comments: