Pages

2011/12/18

Inspired by Men's Fashion...

Good evening dear Readers~!

Someone restored my data and rescured my computer!!! YAY!!!
Sorry for not blogging regularly in a while...holidays started and the only thing I have to do is one single job now, so I wont be too busy and am able to blog more often again ♥

As you guys probably know I'm a fan of tomboy fashion...therefore it's no wonder that I'm also inspired by Men's Fashion, right?
Today I'd like to share some of my favorite men coordinates with you ♥

This look is kind of nerdy, but I love it ♥

Same here, you'll notice that I really like this kind of nerd look haha.


Loooove his pullover ♥ I would totally stare at him for a few seconds in rl haha

The more punky look ♥

Tiny bit nerdier again ♥ (I guess because of the shoes/socks..?)


Totally unisex, love it.

Short pants + leggings = ♥


♥
 ..his hair. I had to include him, sry.
[I have to admit that this is the type of men I'm into haha~ even though his face could be a tiny bit more...'ranzig'. Sorry, hard to describe in english. He's kind of looking too 'clean' for me.]

 It's a woman, but she's totally wearing UNISEX fashion as well ♥

I want a huge backpack like that!!

 
Love both styles ♥ but I guess you'll never see me wearing something like that girl haha...even though I wish I could.

Not a man, but COCO LULU is definitely Unisex Fashion too ♥ someday I'll definitely buy yellow pants!!!


Upcoming posts:
♥ latest fan gets
♥ latest fashion gets

No comments: