Pages

2012/04/28

KERA 12/05

Both the scans I downloaded @zasshiko and the pages of KERA in general were really disappointing this time...D:

Let me share some good spots of the May issue with you though:

Eh..I don't like this months cover















 ..but I love this months' PIKO




















KERA Coords:



This Outfit is really cool I don't like purple though haha

 ...I still don't understand why some people have to place their watermark across faces.
Left shot is a good example for the rather bad quality of these scans...sigh~







This one is extremely cute, too.... Not for daily wear though D: I wish I could pull off outfits like that


























Street Snaps:



And some shoes I like:


  ♥ ♥ ♥

PS: sorry for the messy layout of this post...haha; had too much fun playing around

No comments: