Pages

2012/04/21

Trying to pull off blonde...

Good evening

How's everyones weekend?
Mine has been okay so far.
I spent thursday with my mom (no university until monday, yay), went to work on Friday, spent Friday Night and Saturday with Anna and am going to work again tomorrow.

Last week I tried to include my blonde Cosplay wig into a kind of going out style and took the chance to review the Make Up Brushes I received from Bornprettystore along with the Nail Art Brushes I've been reviewing [here] almost 2 weeks ago.

Let's have a look at the brushes first:
 For $7.17 you receive 7 Make Up Brushes and a fitting Make Up bag ( I chose to get the black one; bornprettystore offer quite some more colors).

 Each brush was seperately wrapped in foil.

My set includes:

Powder / Blush Brush
I tried to use it for applying blush but I find it too soft, it's perfect for applying powder though.

Large Round Eyeshadow Brush

  Small Round Eyeshadow Brush
 Both Small And Large Round Brushes are perfect for applying and blending

Lash & Brow Comb (Dual Tips)
 
Eyeshadow / Eye Definer Brush
You can easily draw super detailed lines with this one!!

Lipstick Brush
Perfect size and not too soft~

Small Lip Line Brush
As I'm not using any Lip Liners I've been using this Brush for Gel Eye Liner - worked!


 
Blurry shot...but it's kind of a cool preview shot haha

iPhone shots follow:
 Make Up Close Up
See the thin lines? I wasn't able to do it this accurately before..my old Make Up Brush is kinda scratchy.



 Review:
 Packing             ★
(air cushion envelope )   
        
Shipping period  ★
(free shipping worldwide - approximately 2 weeks) 
 
Service               ★
("Thank you" Card & fast/friendly communication via email) 
Function
           
(almost nothing to complain only fact I didn't like: no Blush Brush)  



Product in General 
★★★★★

It's worth it to check out their Twitter/facebook you'll always find some nice Giveaways or discounts.
There's also a blog where bornprettystore shares nail art & Giveaways:
 
And don't forget to use this code to get 5% off:
CG5X31
 



No comments: