Pages

2012/06/04

12/05/19 - London: Strolling around in Westminster & Camden Town

Aaand London posts continue!!!

2nd day: Westminster, King's Cross & Camden Town/ Camden Market ♥

(I'll probably hit 100.000 views with this post, exciiitiiing!!!)


Aloha famous London Eye!

 Big Ben ♥ funny but I actually prefer the mobile version haha (right one)

 Free Wifi place!

Indian people trying to lure money off tourists



Crowns everywhere ♥

 Open hallway!!

 Catherine Place! Close to my real name Catrin ♥




Short stop at Kings Cross just to see Platform 9 3/4 !!
 That girl was stylish...so I had to act creepy and take a photo of her.

 And finally, one of my highlights:



 CAMDEN TOWN


 That Hitler shirt was hilarious, mom forbid me to buy it though. Shop on the right was creepy!!

 Oh..yummy food everywhere ♥ those guys were hilarious, acting like market criers


 How can someone living around London NOT be stylish?!

 Fried chocolate bars!!!!
Of course I had to try one!!




Chose MARS and it was surprisingly yummy ♥

 These were actually seats!!! Great idea ♥

 DJ ♥

 ...no, I didn't take this photo because of the band Girugamesh. *cough*

The place I was sitting at to eat my fried MARS ♥ hello british duck, look at my shoes!


And my look of the day:


 Ah I really want to show you guys the blouse I'm wearing on that photo..but it's almost impossible to get a good full body shot of me (=________=)




No comments: