Pages

2013/01/02

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (am I late?)

Good morning ♥

I still have to catch up on some things that happened back in 2012 (oh, now that sounds weird) ♥
Sooo today I'd like to share my Halloween with you ♥

Snacks I got from Ande ♥ thank you!

Nail Stickers I also got from Ande ♥♥♥

At work we were allowed to dress up for Halloween, so I put in some red lenses & matching Make Up + Kreepsville Horns ♥ sadly I took these photos around 1 am after work at the main station haha~


On 31st Oct I spent my night with friends at Nora's home ♥
Anna and me decided to dress up as a kind of "Demon School Girl"
This is what I looked like:
With & without edit~

At Nora's:
Anna and me ♥


Nora:
♥

Maxi & Sashi ♥

Anna and me again ♥

Maxi, Anna, Sashi & me ♥

Maxi, Anna, Sashi, Nora & me ♥

Yup, I love Volvic ♥ (and I love how you can see Anna and me in the mirror)

No comments: