Pages

2013/03/21

mukuCHU is closing down...

Good morning dear readers!!

Unfortunately one of my loyal sponsors, mukuCHU, is closing down (.___.)
They've always been really kind and were one of the few Circle Lense Shops I liked ( I mean hey, I even ordered School Uniform Items from them ♥ ).
So, to thank mukuCHU and support them until the end I'd like to show you all of the lenses they sent me during the sponsorship ♥

Have a look and don't hesitate to order ♥ (pre-orders are still possible until April 8!)

I received my 1st lenses by mukuCHU in May 2011 ♥



I don't know whether you guys noticed at all..but I always tried to pull off a different look when reviewing lenses.




2nd lenses were:
(July 2011)






 3rd (September 2011):


  ♥ EOS 3D Series G-212 in PINK ♥




4th (March 2012):






5th (July 2012):






6th (August 2012):


 ♥ EOS Star Steries in Brown ♥

 


7th (November 2012):






8th (March 2013):



 

And now for a last time:

Thank you, mukuCHU ♥



1 comment:

Inge Lakawa said...

the first one is cool! i like it xD

do you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
visit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com