Pages

2013/11/05

Fashion Inspiration November #1 ♥

Good evening
Thank you for your encouraging comments on my most recent post!
I'm glad to be back again
I don't want to bore you with photos of my private life only so here we continue my Fashion Inspiration posts Enjoy!

NUDE N RUDE
That girl is seriously looking hot and super stylish aaalll the time!!
I envy her to the max!


 HONEY'S DEAD
Ah...that brand Totally love their super baggy stuff and always admirable prints!

 monomania
Mh I guess everyone knows already...I love this brand haha.
This whole outfit killed me!


  D☆R
Oh those brand select shops....gimme a few million $ and I'll be the happierst girl on earth

 STIGMATA
Love the one in the middel!!!

 DOG HARAJUKU
Do you guys know this boutique? They always have the most weird clothes - weird in a PERFECT way!!
Just look at this jacket....just buy one piece in this shop and you'll look stylish as f*ck

 galaxxxy
So happy I got to find this shop in Shibuya by accident
Hopefully they'll still sell this pullover when I'm in Tokyo...!!


MINT NEKO
Another super favorite brand
And omg...UFO CATCHER PULLOVER KYAAA
Can you imagine a MINT ufo catcher?!?!?!?! I would lose all my money hahahahahaha


So this Fashion Post was kinda different...wasn't it?
And it actually shows all the Japanese brands I am currently following...not bad hoho

Which one is your favorite?
Can you imagine wearing this stuff?

No comments: